Dec 31, 2008

sayonara 2008

finally, we meet the last day of the very remarkable 2008. it has been a long duration since my last update on the 'trip to wet world podeh'. it was a busy duration for me. a lot of things need to be settled up. among the rest was preparation for my sister big day.

on this last post for this year, i try to recapitulate (recap) what i went through for this 2008.

January
as usual, every new year, people will always set a new goal, wish & etc. but for myself, no goal was setting up. i just wanna 'execute' this year as a my normal previous year.

February
this month, two thing happened - my mom's birthday and i was celebrating my 6 years of working life. both event was held in the same date. it will be the memorable date every for me and 'mak'.

March
LOMOI was about 7 months in her mother womb. 2 more months to go..!

April
Nothing happened in this month.. hahahaha.. April Fool..! Happy birthday sayang..! InsyaAllah, we will be remain as a best couple n parents to LOMOI and his 'brothers' & 'sisters'.

May
The months that i will remember for the rest of my life. LOMOI was born on 04th day of May. even he was born by 'tingkap' not the normal way, i was a happy person in my life. the 40 hours non-sleep was felt nothing when first time i saw him. Welcome to this lovely world my dear son. May you always be a soleh son to WALID & BONDA and an obidient slave to Allah.

June
last months of my company financial year. very busy months esp. for finance staffs. it was the month for all the bosses evaluated the staff prior giving the increment and bonus.

July
here come the new responsibilities and new 'figure' in my working life. big challenge ahead for me..! chaiyok..chaiyok..! people always said - rezeki anak isteri. :D

August.
Happy National Day 2008.

September
Bonus time..! hehehe.. alhamdulillah, thanks to Yang Maha Esa for the rezeki given to me and my family. with the rezeki, a home is waiting for us next year. InsyaAllah. here came Ramadhan 1429H. this year was not a good Ramadhan for me. i have to 'replace' 3 days. due to what? let me keep it as my own secret. ;)

October
Minal Aidil wal faizin wal maghbulin 1429H.

November
A lot of thing happened this month but i can't really remember the best one to put here. aarrgghh.. sign of aging dear..! actually, this month, abah celebrating his 65 years old. i proud to be your son abah..!

December
Happy birthday to me..! 10 years for life to begin. my sister big day was held this month. this was our family last wedding event. a very remarkable wedding ever and the 'siram air' event was so much fun (first time ever held in our family wedding event). i was also get caught by my big cousin with syrup concentration and soap ..yarrkks..! but it was so fun ever. on behalf of my family, i would like to thank all the relatives and friends for helping my family organised this last wedding event. Thank you so much..!
Alhamdullilah, 1430H was arrived on 29 December 2008.

I wish all of you, Salam Maal Hirah 1430H and Happy New Year 2009. May this 1430H and 2009 will bring more good faith to all of us.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger