Mar 18, 2009

don't do this to me

i've posted this issue once [here]. yesterday, they did ask me to do the same. i hard for me to say yes and at the same time to say no. It also hard for me to explain why i choose to being apart from this kind of activities. Some people may understand, some may not.

for those who read this article and can convey the what is written here, please convey it to 'whom it may concern'. Anyway, it's not really for me to 'reject' this kind of activities. those that really related to work and require my commitment, i'll get involve for instances 'project way forwad', 'project discussion at island' & etc. but if it really more towards 'libur', i think should not do that.

the above declaration is written as of today and at the optimum 'waras' level. As a human, i could change or might change. pls forgive me if i can't sustain the above until the rest of my life.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger