Nov 24, 2008

she is not perfect but...

just now, a clerk in my department was having a 'milo ice' break at pantry. i was there too to have 'milo' break too. out of sudden, she asked me, how i meet my wife. i told her to read in my blog. she noted with my answer. a moment after that, she told me that she wants to be my wife. what??? it sounds weird but i wasn't shocked because i know what she meant is something else.

When i asked her more about that, she told that she wanted to be like my wife as she noticed something 'different' with my wife since day one she met my wife. I asked what is the 'different' about my wife. she answered by saying that she adores the way my wife talks and a few other things. i told her that my wife is like a normal wife/people i guess. she is what she is and for sure she is not perfect. Again she noted that but when she told about my wife to her boyfriend, the word expressed from him is 'be like her (my wife)'.

it's quite a shocked statement from her about my wife and its character. to that clerk, my wife is not perfect but it shows something now and a sign to a new era (",).

thanks for your compliment. I appreciate it.

before we end our conversation, i told her that the correct statement was 'i want to be LIKE your wife'. she only laughed then...

2 comments:

zahidah seran said...

wakakakakakaka...
i want to be like your wife too...hehehhee...

Ulwan Lomooi said...

be like my wife takper... Hehehe..

Powered By Blogger