Oct 26, 2008

blessing in disguise

People always said, for anything happened to you, there is a blessing in disguise or 'ada hikmah di sebaliknya'. I trust this is something that has been destined to you.

I have a friend name ZU. she was working in the same company with me. a few months back, she resigned after working for more than 4 years (quite a long duration). during ramadhan, i called her to 'tanya kabo'. she told me that she regretted for leaving her old company (my company too..). She said the environment and nature of our company is much better. she intent to join back the company. i told her, if the decision to join back good for her, just proceeded it. after hari raya, i called her to ask about the status of her intention to join back. she only told me 'malas la nak pikir, duduk jer la kat opis baru ni'.

For ZU, if it has been destined that you have to 'cari makan' at your new company, for sure there is a lot of blessing in disguises. my family and i wish you all the best in your undertaking. :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger