Oct 19, 2008

from bihun sup to nasi minyak

My earlier post had mentioned a bit about WIRMAN, my first trip to Jelebu and how I first met my wife. How was the chemistry getting connected? Here is the story.

When I first reached Jelebu on 30.11.03 (first day of 5th PM rules the nation), I was said to myself ‘ntah-ntah aku leh kenal ngan sedara-mara wirman(awek ler tu..)’ because I know wirman doesn’t have younger sister. Our trip was started in the morning after the breakfast. We used Hulu Langat-Semenyih-Genting Peras-Titi-Jelebu route. Accidently, the air cond pulley was stuck and caused the belt torn. WIRMAN was a bit nervous since he knew that route was seldom used. Actually this incident was the 2nd time happened to my car (I sold this car already – so tinggal kenangan dah). So, I didn’t feel nervous because I knew the car can still run but have to switch off the air-cond and radio. I said to WIRMAN, ‘let’s continue our journey.’ When we reached Jelebu, we fixed the car and then to WIRMAN’s kampung (Gagu again ler..).

In the evening, we went to Pasar Ramadhan at Pekan Kuala Klawang (now the place is occupied with one fruit stall and has fence surrounding it – looks mewaaahhh..! hehehe..). It was a surprised evening when after more than a year since end of 2003, I met ABG AZMAN & KAK ILA back. They were my ‘boss’ when I helped them during several College Program in UTM. Now, we are business partner as we established one company namely ‘I NUN MULTITRADE’ (Let’s talked about it later..).

First word that came out from my mouth is ‘Jauh berniaga kak..?’. Without looked at me, KAK ILA answered ‘Apa buleh buat dik, cari makan.’ Right after she answered me, she looked at me and yelled ‘Ya Allah, lamanya tak jumpa.’ We were berpeluk-pelukan (with ABG AZMAN ler, takkan KAK ILA kut, nak mam***..). They were there to sell the same NASI AYAM, SOTO and one new dish which they were not introduced during UTM’s time – ROJAK SINGAPURA. This ROJAK SINGAPURA was my wife & her family favourite as my mother in law, PUAN RATHAMIE’s siblings n relatives are mostly staying in SINGAPORE. (mungkin ini sebabnya depa suka ROJAK SINGAPURA kut).

I was helping them like my old days. Shouting here and there (cam biasla, jual makanan n jual suara sekali hehehe..). I noticed there was one lady passing through n looked glance at me. She passed me once and then went to other stall, she passed through again our stall and till the third time, she was not passing through, but she stood in front of me. I told her ‘Ni dah 3 kali lalu, klu tak beli tak tahu ler’. She answered ‘ni nak beli ler..’. She bought MIHUN SUP and I started ‘mengayat’ here kind of the late P.Ramlee style. ABG AZMAN also supported me when he told ‘ok la tu dik, dia ni pun tengah single ni..’ I asked for a phone number but she refused to bagi BUT she asked my number. Pucuk di cita ulam mendatang ler. I gave mine and then she miscalled me. Hehehe. WIRMAN looked at me and just smiled. :D. We finished the pasar ramadhan that evening and my trip to Jelebu with flying colours. Yeehaaa..!

With the number, I planned not to call or sms her about a week, somehow, on Sunday, (01.12.03), I received sms “Assalamualaikum, Assalamualaikum..tak jawab doser. Kita nak ucapkan selamat berbuka posa”. The sms was from ‘awek pasar ramadhan’ I still remembered, that evening, WIRMAN, ZAIDI and I were at YOI’s house at Taman Melawati to have buka posa bersama. I told WIRMAN bout it and again he smiled at me. Hehehe.. Zaidi did say “Good luck to you”. Earlier before received the sms, I told ZAIDI about the ‘incident’ happened in Jelebu. (To ZAIDI, THANKS for the good luck wish, it was really LUCK). That was the first sms I received from her.

A week after that, on 07.12.08, I ajak WIRMAN went back to Jelebu again. WIRMAN was stunned with my request but just followed. He told me “Macam ada apa jer..” hehehehe to WIRMAN. Before I started journey, I told her than I wanna meet her. She told me that at Jelebu was ngobeh (gerimis in Jelebu very own term). I was not put so much hope since I just knew her about a week. Might be her family permitted her or not. When I reached JELEBU, there was still ngobeh. I prayed to the Almighty, “Ya Allah, klu betul dia adalah jodohku, aku akan berjumpa dengan dia pada hari ini.” 10 minutes after that, WIRMAN pointing his finger to one KELISA MERAH. She was inside the car. She finally made up to meet us (can’t say me sebab WIRMAN kan ader gak :p).

With her present that evening, Tuhan Yang Maha Esa had granted my DOA and that incident had made me 100% trust and believes that ‘awek pasar ramadhan’ will become my wife and it DESTINED already that I married with beloved DEWI NARTY - ‘awek pasar ramadhan’ and BONDA LOMOI.

So people out there do trust on what you believe and DOA. Tuhan Yang Maha Esa will grant our DOA, the only thing is either CEPAT or LAMBAT.

Picture at batu pahat reception on 02.12.06. Taken by our photographer of the day - encik hafizudin. i took this picture from his website http://hafizudin.com/ . please feel free to surf it.



Picture taken on our first wedding anniversary - 25.11.07 at Jusco Taman U. LOMOI was about 2 months ++ in his BONDA's womb.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger