Oct 14, 2008

story of lomoi

My old fren, WIRMAN from Kg. Gagu, Jelebu called me in the evening after i told him about this blog. He said that someone that very famous, 'have say' & important to the nation has been called with 'lomoi' at WIRMAN's kampung (gagu ler...). That someone is also from the same kampung (gagu jugek ler..) & the house is also nearby to parents of wirman's house. I was surprised when WIRMAN told me about that.
Anyway, i should give a BIG thank to WIRMAN because he was the person who brought me to JELEBU on 30.11.2003 (first day of 5th PM rules the nations). He also with me when i first met BONDA LOMOI (later i'll tell how the 'chemistery' was get connected) . The conclusion that i can make is he and lomoi (that someone or my tall lomoi) have a chemistery direct or indirectly. I guess WIRMAN is also lomoi when he was a baby.Hehehehe...
TERIMA KASIH ENCIK WIRMAN (AYAH KEPADA IBROHIEM)..!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger