Oct 12, 2008

kenapa dua 'i'?

Everytime when i meet people, they will ask 'naper nama ko ader dua 'i'', and my standard answer is 'ntah ler, dari kecik mmg camtu'. I let the 'i' as it's meant to be until one day i decided, all my kids starting from ukaiil will have 'dua 'i''. InsyaAllah.

One day, somewhere in March (klu tak silap ler, takper tarikah tak penting kat sini.. hehe..), my fren, Fuad said he wanted to go to NRD a.k.a Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara to re-produce the missing surat beranak. Then, Eka (a fren of mine since 20.02.02) and I decided to follow. At the same time, i wanted do the same like Fuad. The overall process was taking about more than half day even we guess it was only took 2-3 hours. We reached JPN about 10a.m. ++ and had to stop for Jumaat Prayer and continue until about 4 p.m. Everything was fine (except waiting for so long), until when the akak counter called me to verify the particular of surat beranak prior she printed it to the actual template, it started ruined everything. Why i said 'ruin'? hehehe.. my name inside the surat beranak is 'mohd syahId' not 'mohd syahIId' as per my My Kad. I started panic for while. why out of sudden the name was changed? I tried to consult akak counter but she said 'dalam register mmg satu 'i' jer la..' what?? fuad told me to relax and let we find way to resolve this later. Then i went to other counter and met other akak. She briefed me what should i do to resolve this matter. Her explanation made me feel like i will be in a 'traumatic phase' till it settles.

After more than 29 years i'm using the dua 'i' name, that day i have to accept that my name is in single 'i'. When fuad and i reached fuad's car, i told Eka what happened and he laughed on the matters. Eka was not following us to JPN after Jumaat prayer as he prefered to look after fuad's car even we parked at the 'parking berbayar'. Fuad told Eka to check his name afraid that his name suddenly changed to HEKTAR. (lawak yg sungguh hebat pada petang yg malang tu...hehehe.)

From that moment, i started thinking on way forward to resolve this matter. I called parents and told them about this, called my primary school to get detail evidences to support my document prior meeting the 'commissioner of oath' for angkat sumpah yg menyebut nama saya sebagai MOHD SYAHiiD. About two weeks after the event, saya balik kampung at jalan seri kilat, bukit pasir, batu pahat (my hometown since day one i came to this world), saya berusaha untuk mencari surat beranak yang hilang itu. Sbb sebelum itu, mak saya, PUAN ZAINAB telah menyebut yang surat beranak itu ader di 'ghobok' (cupboard in johor language) kat bilik 'bujang' saya kat atas tu. I digged n digged n digged, FINALLY i found back my surat beranak. Terima kasih ku ucapkan pada mu Ya Allah.

With that 'golden' surat beranak, i changed back my name inside the NRD's copy as MOHD SYAHiiD. Since then, i said to myself, my wife, Eka and Fuad that i'll use double 'i' to all my children's name as it is a trademark of my legacy. This has started with MUHAMMAD ULWAN UKAiiL. :D

4 comments:

Noraidalin Buang said...

Great! At least there is a trademark in your lagacy.
I wonder what Mr Eka was doing in Fuad's car during your rendezvous in NRD office :P

Anonymous said...

Sadis sungguh nak cari kebenaran... hehheheh...
Memang berbaloi....

Ulwan Lomooi said...

miss noraidalin, i dont have any idea on that. Anyway, thanks for be the first put a remarks here. :)

Ulwan Lomooi said...

rohank, sgt berbaloi! Huhu..

Powered By Blogger